the FRONTIERS team proudly announces the organization of the “FRONTIERS Visionary Workshops for Science Educators”! This October and November, a series of workshops for teachers passionate about introducing Modern Physics in their classroom practice will take place in Greece, Ireland, Italy, France and Portugal!
In the FRONTIERS visionary workshops for teachers, participants will be presented with the vision of FRONTIERS for introducing Nobel Prize Physics in Secondary Education. They will be introduced to the pedagogical approach of FRONTIERS and will explore the “FRONTIERS Demonstrators”: educational activities in the fields of High Energy Physics, Gravitational Wave Astronomy, Neutrino Physics, Astrophysics and Cosmology. Participating teachers will have the opportunity to become part of an international growing community of researchers and educators in which they will be able to interact with practicing scientists in the fields of frontier Physics and Science Education as well as educators from other countries and share their ideas and visions.
- Place: FRONTIERS Visionary Workshops will be organized in Greece, Ireland, Italy, Portugal and France
- Time/Venues: October – November 2019. Stay tuned in the FRONTIERS website (www.frontiers-project.eu) and in our facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/frontierseu) for information for every country.
- Prerequisites: Registration to the events is required. Participation is free of charge.
- Who can participate: Every interested science teacher in secondary education.
- How can I learn more: For any question you may have, do not hesitate to contact us at: info[at]frontiers-project.eu